Handlarfinans, the leading fintech B2B provider in the Nordics, is revolutionizing the way car dealers access services and funding. The platform offers financing and purchasing opportunities for car dealers, and we’re now gearing up for expansion across Europe. Join our team and make a lasting impact on the industry!
What you will be doing
As a Senior Fullstack Developer, you’ll play a vital role in designing and building both server and client-side features for the financial platform that car dealers use for funding and purchasing of cars.
- Work with technologies such as Python, React, and AWS across the entire development cycle, including architecture, coding, testing, and deployment.
- Be part of a skilled tech team in a dynamic environment with short decision-making paths with frequent code deployments.
- Mentor and share expertise with fellow developers.
- Collaborate with product and business experts, having an immediate impact on product and business outcomes.
Who we think you are
- We believe you have several years of backend development experience, but also some skills and interest in frontend development
- A keen eye for design.
- A good communicator with a team player mindset.
- You enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment where decisions are made quickly, and code is deployed to production several times a day.
We’re committed to fostering a collaborative environment where your contributions and mentorship will have a direct impact on their product and business. We value diversity and inclusion and provide opportunities for growth and development within the role.
In less than five years, Handlarfinans has become the Nordic market leader with 500 partners and over 100,000 completed transactions. We’re currently located in Sweden and Finland with 60 employees, half of which are based at Stockholm HQ.